In an ideal geographic context, very quiet, nice and completely renovated, the accommodation is situated in the historical center of the medieval village of Spello where you can visit, walk, monuments and churches of great historical and architectural as well as enjoy of particular views offertidai streets of Spello, masterfully decorated with flowers and plants, especially during the "Corpus Domini".
Noteworthy events in the town artistic and cultural as:
- The Flower Festival of Spello (June), floral arrangements made along the roads delpaese.
- Meetings on the roads (August / September), festival of theater, concert, singing and more.
- The feast of the olive and bruschetta festival (November / December)
In nearby towns you have other events such as:
- "May Day" in Assisi (May)
- The "Corsa dei Ceri" in Gubbio (in May)
- The "Gaite" Bevagna (June) reenactment of medieval workshops.
- The "Giostra della Quintana" Foligno (June and September), defiance among districts eg winning a prize.
- "Festival of Two Worlds in Spoleto (June / July)
-Umbria Jazz in Perugia (July)
- Eurochocolat Perugia (October), the feast of chocolate.
In December there are many "living Nativity" in Umbria.
Among the food and wine events include:
- Extensive review of festivals during the summer.
- Display of "Open Cellars with wine tasting DOC (September)
- The "First of Italy" (September) in Foligno, tasting dishes treated by international chefs.
- Market of celery and black sausage in Trevi (October)
- Mostra Mercato del Tartufo black Valtopina (November).
- Exhibition of oil mill and agri-food products in different villages of the area (November / December)
- Show wine market Montefalco (Sagrantino) Easter.
|20/01/2014||31/12/2014||400 € / week||by the night||Available|
Located on the slopes of Mount Subasio and the center of Umbria Region is served by the SS 75 highway, railway and a bus service that connects easily to the city of Assisi, Foligno, Spoleto and Perugia.
A good find!
"Very well-appointed apartment; spotlessly clean and maintained to a high standard throughout. Lovely,crisp bedlinen and plenty of towels, tea towels etc. Very conveniently situated (on the edge of town) for the station, buses and supermarket! Nori, the proprietor, is a delightful lady whose aim is to please, and for whom nothing is too much trouble."
A clean and well-presented apartment in the very beautiful and historic village of Spello. The owner was absolutely delightful and although did not speak English, was ably assisted by her kind friend - we were made to feel very welcome, including kind gifts of fruit and local products! We stayed during a very hot spell during August and did struggle a bit without air-conditioning and only one fan between the two bedrooms. The kitchen in particular was very warm and would have benefited from some extra ceiling ventilation. Nevertheless, we had a lovely stay and thoroughly recommend the village and the apartment.
Sono dispiaciuta per il disagio che il Sig J. G. e famiglia hanno incontrato nel mio appartamento a causa del caldo, dovuto all'eccessiva ed anomala temperatura registrata nel periodo di soggiorno. Tengo a precisare che se mi avesse avvertito avrei provveduto tempestivamente con mezzi adeguati. Per l'estate 2014 é prevista l'installazione di un sistema di condizionamento.
"Loved our stay in Spello and the apartment lived up to its description. One thing the description did not include was how very kind and welcoming the landlady was going to be. The public parking was a short stroll away, and the location of the apartment superb. Spello itself is a charming town and proved a great launching pad for exporations around Umbria. And for anyone in desperate need of chekcing e-mail, the city offers free wifi in the main square up the hill."
"La location est idéale pour visiter l''Ombrie et le village de Spello magnifique. La propriétaire est extrèmement gentille et nous avons passé un très bon séjour à Spello. Nous avons juste regretté le fait de ne pas pouvoir déjeuner dehors mais la proximité de la piazza Kennedy et de sa terrasse animée rend ce détail tout à fait négligeable."
"Piacevolissimo soggiorno, accoglienza squisita della signora N. Spello é una gioia per i sensi, e soprattutto strategica per visitare tutta L''umbria. Mi sbilancio ma se venite a qui ed in una giornata di sole non sapete cosa fare, vi consiglio di percorrerre la strada panoramica che da Spello sale al monte Subasio per poi arrivare ad Assisi. Un colpo d''occhio sul centro Italia! panorami e poesia."
012 - 1403041243