Bed & Breakfast in a House / Villa
2 Bedroom(s) - Maximum occupancy : 4 persons.
Theme : Gastronomic, Culture, Sport, Health & Fitness, Honeymoon, Romantic
Year of construction : 2007, Date of last renovation : 2012
Parking spaces : 3
- Property open from 09h to 24h.
Bed linen provided, Towels provided, Car Park, Housekeeping once per week, Internet access
Service not included
Telephone, Picnic on request
Shared amenities and services available to renters Interior : Living room, Library, Communal TV room, Cable TV / Satellite TV, DVD player, Dial-up internet access, E-mail reception, Wifi, Kettle, Refrigerator, Washing machines at the disposal of all tenants, Tumble driers at the disposal of all tenants Exterior : Private swimming pool, Terrace / Balcony, Outdoor furniture, Deckchair, Parasol
Best points Payments of Casa Bem-Vindo
The first 30% instantly at the booking, the remaining part 70% to be settled 1 month upon arrival.
No refund possible.
An insurance policy for cancellation is advised.
Dinner on request.
Ideally located, very peaceful, large private saltwater pool.Stunning views, seperate enterance.
Notices Pets not allowed, Owner has a dog, Garden unsuitable for young children, Property unsuitable for young children, Smoking prohibited, No lift, Individual means of transport desirable, Swimming pool open according to season, Unfenced pool, Unheated pool
Location Leira : 20 km. Sea : 10 km. Close to A-road / Motorway, Sandy beach nearby. Pharmacy : 2 km / 5700 ft, Bank : 2 km / 5700 ft, Shops : 2 km / 5700 ft, Cash machine : 2 km / 5700 ft, Restaurant : 2 km / 5700 ft, Village centre : 2 km / 5700 ft, Supermarket : 2 km / 5700 ft, Hospital : 20 km
Activities onsite Fishing, Mountain Biking / Cycling, Regional speciality tasting, , , , , . Activities in the vicinity Beach with lifeguard, Historical site, Thermal Baths, Cinema, Museum, Municipal swimming pool, Forest, .
Means of access Take the motorway A17, exit Monte Redondo. Upon request you will receive an email with directions.
Hints and Tips Near an archaeological site. In the near of the B&B are several historic world heritage. (UNESCO) The city of Leiria has many shops, terraces and a historic district.